HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Your Dark Fantasy

Your dark fantasy

Thought I was consumer
Buying products help me advance my living
Technologically
But the industry black hole
Was consuming me like black panther
Prison bars for demanding equality
My songs,scripts,ideas,
They exploited me
Intellectual property theft
Couldn't compete against big business
As small business
Hit men of all kind sending death threats
I couldn't handle negatives of success
Thought I was blessed but I had more stress
Then I had exotic cribs & actors acting my ideas
I cried through years
Like how could my peers
Twist my reality into sick dark fantasy
For whole world to see
They like that's just tv
But little did they realize
That was our reality
designed destroy our community

Here's a preview
Into my life I do what y'all want
Even if it kills my soul
The whole world a lie
The truth is mystery
Humanity is insanity
Welcome to my dark fantasy

My enemies took pleasure in my pain
Took advantage of me going insane
I questioned everything
Like why deja vu
Y the recurring of evils lost souls do
I never expected them to care
I spoke to hearts I thought I would notice
Yet with no focus no budget no help
I yelled over tracks in silence
They couldn't hear my speech
Caught up with lust,sex,drugs $
They rather slug me
Then love me
Build empires with me
I pray for guilty
Cuz humanity is built on
Sick twisted dark fantasies

Here's a preview
Into my life I do what y'all want
Sacrificing my integrity
Even if it kills me spiritually
Cursing all humanity
Lost souls binded by insanity
World filled with slavery over currency
Welcome to worlds dark fantasy

Had ppl in my life for things i had
Cuz the ppl I knew
But my vision was lost in they greed
I had no creed amongst those wishing see me bleed
Like all men of power atrocities blamed on me
Yet I wasn't responsible for all that was illogical
Though I lived in luxury
In the dark I was dead spiritually
Like how could I abuse those abusing me
How could they use me while using them
Good & evil sinister twist
But all our graves was waiting after
Lights cameras action
After pain & pleasure
After spoils of treasure

Here's preview
Into our lives y'all do what y'all want
Even if it kills universe spiritually
Humanity cursed by insanity
Lost souls chasing meaningless things
Mass murder over worthless currency
Mass slavery
Say goodnight to worlds dark fantasies

The video will show case all pros & cons of money,
How world is still blind to suffering of all living
How world war is waged in order stop world peace





Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment