HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Rose Gold

Rose gold

I'm not perfect
I make mistakes
Don't take your love away
that be the reason I make mistakes
Y I'm on subject of love
Lately I feel like I ain't gettn enough
Why y'all Cupid me
No valentine my heart gold
Y y'all diggn away at it
Pyramid mummy unwrap the material mind frame
Love not game
Don't play with my emotions
Pain from losing close ones
Reason I need heavenly potion
Ocean side music loud
Zoned out starring at stars asking my creator why
Tears falling from my eyes
Cry so many tears could fill ocean from hurt & lies
Quiet as kept
Truth never knew until
My casket dropped
Then y'all see but somehow I'm still alive







Y y'all making my job hard
All I wan do is ease hate in eyes of world
Boys n girls
Don't rush be grown up
be patient sex ain't everything
Take time away from tv
Learn read books
Save your virginity
For the victims of rape,sodomy, torture, phobias,
In unison pray with me
Yolo
You only live once
Take your time
Enjoy yours in arts & culture
Don't be so concerned with gun & drugs
Fashion & being thugs
Don't believe everything you see
Be concerned with spreading love
For all people not gettn none
Disconnected from friends & family
Every human,animal,nature
Deserve peace,respect, equality
Let's put end to cycles of negativity
try make difference everywhere you go
might change lives that ain't
Have no inspiration from
Brave hearts full of gold

Ya7x


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment