HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trouble

Trouble

Live it all up in one day
Tomorrow not promised
Trouble always follow P
So you can catch me
Blown light chasing cheese
For them days that's rainy

Got baby mommas need clothes food shoes
Got haters tryn shoot rob kill dude
Got labels tryn steal style
Got clubs bumpn all my tracks
Got so many ppl tryn use me
All around
But they not helpn me pursue music
Why they want me get in trouble
Champagne all white affair
Why they don't want me music hustle
Bubble everywhere
I'm living my life not yours
If ya can't add to me
And I can't add to you
Plus we was cool
All I wanna know is why you rather live
Comfortable without me n not with me
Why we grow apart
Where did the love stop
When did the hate start
I was in studio
Why u ain't trap for star
So we can travel past stars






Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment