HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Money Make Me Cum

Money make me cum

She say money maker her cum
Money make her cum
But I say don't come
Until ya bring the money
Bring the money


Guess I gotta get closer to death
Before I get closer to success
Sex is a weapon she dangerous
If looks could kill her pussy make her gangster
 she pop that pussy on pole squirt while spinning on way to floor
She Shake her ass like waves of ocean



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment