HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Life

Good life

World in my ear
Kicking knowledge
I ain't tryn here
Wars n prison bars
Not for this star right here
Studios and stages
Strippers and bank statements
Fly to my estate
Escape the hate
After long days in trap
Misinterpretation lead complications
In any situation
They ain't wanna see me come up
Them playa haters
I still live fly how ever
Rock out in any weather
Despite prior enemies unknown
Rather I travel the globe
Or roam at home
I gotta carry the chrome
Even though I left the thug side me
Die in my teens
Snakes lay in weight
Plotting bite me
Couldn't sleep with it
If beef was in it
Call butcher have cook out
Bring cameras watch me pull my cock out
Rock n roll
Do you got soul
Dangerous be emcee
When haters hate how
They can be so close me
Can't respect the legacy
Jim crow
Took slave owners away
Then gave us they weapons
Mass destruction
Next you know
Government corruption
International espionage
Gang violence
Police brutality
Racial profiling
Human trafficking
Unemployment & incarceration
Culture after culture
Playing rat race
Erasing each other for the luxurious things
But to me material things
Ain't worth losing family n friends
I'll never fear
What was meant be conquered
Earth belongs to all
Y do they pray for my downfall
How could those close you turn on you
How could those hate you love you
Many abuse use you
Were they never true
The evil men women do
It's all easy
Fund wars
But not easy
Fund peace
And safety globally
The insanity of humanity
Got me thinking planetary
Zillions people
Can't find love
Really why are we living ?





Good life my premonition
Plenty lyrical ammunition
Motivated by brushes with death
I never left so look in my eyes
Tell  me why yall despise my rise
Houses all over ocean side
No wife so I never cared
Ball out
So much went wrong before
I could get on microphone
Had lose so much
Gain little in return
Had lose people that had my heart
Just buy big mansions from my art
Had live in dark dodging guns that spark
Just get wicked with paint brush & music sheets
Had lay & hustle  in them cold streets
Just spit illest harmonies over beats
To me it all wasn't about being star
I was tryn change all wrongs I seen in world
You know the good life
Tired of the troubles in life
No longer having troubles in life
Dressed up tailored fits
Jazz bars and symphonies
Beaches and swimming pools
Blowing good good
Soaking in view
Wondering why the world so cruel
But I live so good
How I make this long
When it wasn't all good
Have learn make your wrongs right
So you can live the good life
The good life










Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment