HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Motto

The motto

Buy few bottles
Bring few trees
Call few models
Blow few geez
Can't worry bout tomorrow
Living for moment

Turn music up
Fill up my cup
Let em know wuzup
La di da de
Came party
Ain't come catch body
Only see ya dancing naked on screen
You with a star
Let's hit bar
Let's hit strip
Cash some chips
This the motto
Live it up
move bricks like tre h8 special
Untraceable you irreplaceable
Fashion top line names
Step ya hustle up
No mo struggln
Haters always hate
So what stick ya ass out
Pose for picture
Hit the strip club
Shake ya ass for the cash
Can you win the contest
I'm spitting game never
I'm speaking sense
And if you ain't coming
Then I'm find some chicks that will
Fit the bill
For the thrill
Haha haha another city
Repeat


You just felt the presence of trillaP
Hope ya had good time
Now watch me fade to black
Like fiends nose
My lines are cold
Antarctic
Dearly departed
Thug misses wanna part with my keys and assets
Chick please this one night affair
I barely know ya
I ain't tryn get over on ya
I just got off ya
Ya already talking babies and wills
Estate and insurance
In one night
Hold up
First get cha game up
Then scrap your change up
Switch your lanes up
Shake them lameers
Tryn tame ya
Ya see how I slide
If ya can't bring me half
My career
Then I'm on to next one
Business nutn personal
You damaged goods
Respect my mind
Respect my grind
Or I'm out time
Out sight like rubber grips
Assassin tracks I make hits
The motto

Buy few bottles
Bring some kush
Call few models
Living for moment
Forget tomorrow



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment