HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Only Dreaming

Only Dreaming

I move with finess like baby first steps
I fly high like star in the sky
I get high like the all seeing eye
I'm life of party like disco ball
Let's have party y'all
Enough the drama enough the problems y'all
Thought y'all all came to ball hoop or wall street or corner street
Don't this track make you wanna celebrate
Forget any thing that don't bring you pay
Press play relax sit back dream of your
Dream house dream career
Forget all your troubles
Leave your problems at the door
Now hit the dance floor show me what you working with
Lemme double it touch on it make love to this
And dream you living how you always want
Now chase your dreams but first
Wakeup from them nightmares
Death threats, bad debts, bad relationships, bad business deals,
Escape on the track with words cuz I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm

Chorus ad lib don't wake up I'm just dreaming 6x

Don't embrace but learn from your past
don't let them gas you up
Fill your head up with nonsense
If it ain't bout making your dreams come true
ignore them
You fine the way you are
Now focus on your present
make your future better
live like nothing can't effect you
Vision quest accomplish your goals
Topple all obstacles
Against all odds fightn temptations
World brings blocking my blessings
They loved using me
They wouldn't let me in
So I lonely wandering
Will I ever find wife to put ring on her hand
Take her to foreign lands
Just so we can play in tropical sands
Buy her the finer things in life im dreaming of
Running away from court cases dodging bullets again
Hello PTRILLA fifteen minutes your on
Thanks for waking me up
Cuz imimim imimimimim imimimimimim

Chorus

Have another artist perform third verse


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment