HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

untitled

Some ppl come off all wrong
Some y'all don't  know how have conversation
Only worried about what's to gain
Even if yall hurting
Still chasing cheese blowing broccoli
So What about monopoly
That's y I'm leaving all alone
You want my number
What we gone talk about
Shawty look
My life movie
I'm writing a book
Is you crook villain or my love maker
Cuz a lot jealous want hurt cha foe the paper

Some ppl don't have no respect
Some y'all will do anything for check
That's y I'm leaving em all alone
If they can't feel words in my songs
Y'all all bout your economics
losing your soul to profit
What go around come around
Please y'all stop it
Your lives a story
I'm filming it on theater screen
Is you character actor or spouse handling adult business
Don't matter your profession
Envious ones hate see you living it gettn it spending it trippln it




Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment