HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Underground Kings

Underground kings

They can't stop the warriors
We some giants
They loving the swag
Im forever rich


I'm underground king
Like diamonds in dirt
Gold in the sea
Rare breed
Worth all souls of humanity
Messages represent the love missing from eternity
Not mainstream
Canals ocean stream
Villages and tribes washing off babies
Procreating away from evils of society
Bombs,plagues,disease
Lemme purify your body
With track like herbs in ancestral party
Dancing til demons out your soul
Music lasting generations
Got all queens
In my empire taking care of underground king
Don't need evils of society
All need is my villagers and tribes besides P


They create the wars
They can stop the wars
The got the companies
They can take care of humanity
Underground kings
Pushed down by society
Don't need evils of society
Why can't they accept me
As I am and not for who they want me be


I had so much love in my art
So much ancient wisdom in my heart
Lasting centuries pyramids tattoos rituals
Underground kings & queens
 forgotten civilizations
From ancient planets
trapped on earth
Underground kings n queens
Making music which governments keep secret from society
We dying behind revealing truth
Messages in booth codes and magic
It was all so tragic
Cuz they don't want us to know our legacy
Underground kings & queens
Bob your head to  music like this


I'm light candle smoke one for you
All the forgotten tribes and villagers islanders
Tropical people
Lost in the storms
Stories never told
This songs for you
Underground kings
Underground queens





Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment