HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Kind Hoe

My kind hoe (Get it in) remix gun play

Hey yo gun
You ain't worth me doing years for murder no mo
Hey yo gun
You ain't worth me losing family and friends no mo
Hey yo gun
You say you got my back but you ain't only killer in town
Hey yo gun
I love when we dancing you make me groove to your sounds
Hey yo gun
You ain't worth them hospitals stays no mo
Hey yo gun
I can't take the pain you bring no mo
Hey yo gun
I'm not tryn be in midst of the drama you bring no mo
Hey yo gun
I'm tryn settle down but you always makin noises talkn let's go war
Hey yo gun
You took alot people from me
Hey yo gun
You got rid of alot enemies for meeeeeeeeeee
Hey yo gun
You always jammin when I need you most talkn  & reckless loud like radio host
Hey yo gun
I love making love with you had lady's crazy like PTRILLA a fool
Hey yo gun
Promise me you gone stay clean keep me out them rap street beefs
Hey yo gun
You think you only one I won't cheat on you but sometimes I need bigger ones
Hey yo gun
You always by my side where ever I go ready ride
Hey yo gun
When the bosses aint paying me my worth that's when you kick up dirt putting pictures on shirts
Hey yo gun
I got you red dress cuz ya infamous got ya gps lasers so u can lock in when I can't run the distance
Hey yo gun
You best hoe I got when bitches ain't makin they toll you get back all I got
Hey yo gun
Why you so cold and mean why you ain't tell me I was gone have trouble tryn hide you
Hey yo gun
I think we need a divorce I'm having to many problems you can't handle
Hey yo gun
I lied I'm never leaving you I don't want any others touching you way I make love to you putting my hands all over you
Hey yo gun
I love when open enemies up I love way you paint pictures with blood
Hey yo gun
I love when you gettn money for me everywhere we go who said money never grow on treeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz
Hey yo gun
I love when we making love at night puttn dots on foreheads when enemies can't see you putting out they lights like Hindus
Hey yo gun
You always doing to much but if I told you stop
I wouldn't be writing this love letter to youuuuuuuuuuuu
Hey yo gun
I wouldn't be the man I am without you
Hey yo gun
Alot people write laws tryn  stop you yea I know it's not your fault people kill people
Hey yo gun
I love you
Hey gun
Why did man ever create you
My kind hoe
Do dirt like garden kicking up dirt when I want plant seeds in my enemies hearts let them know dont start drama cuz it will never end
Hey gun
With me until the end when my casket close
You'll be in my hand
Hey gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Me and my gun get it in

Hey gun my solider with me until I complete missions

Enemies never listen until they come up missing

Hey gun

Why you always stuttering when you talk

Fire coming our your mouth like a dragonnnnnnnnnn

My kind hoe

Hey yo gun

We done



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment