HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

YOLO

YOLO

miss the days Being fan of artists
Never have worry if real life affiliations lead murder
Could listen and buy music never have worry bout being a artists
Soon as I became artists those I supported wasn't easily encouraging
miss the days when I could not worry over touring
Never have miss my loved ones out in them trenches fighting for us
You only live once I salute you
Live it up with me before I'm memory
Can't you see life is so precious
Images,stereotypes,fame,hype,imperonsonaters,
Dream killers, wanna assassinate my character
Not acting  no directors wish these haters
Would cut all that bullshit out
Braggn on beef, dissing over tribal soulful beats, wanna see blood in streets over mistaken identity jealousy
Can't share hustlers dream
We mistakes our roots forgot our culture
Lost in Worldy ways many locked in the cage  over material thangs
Hard forget them hard days in trap
Hard days with no packs
Hard days laying on cot wishing life was better
Hard forget the people who taught you from inexperience
Those no longer alive I pray your souls
Make it to the light
So you can guide me past the evils of the fast life
Lord knows world ain't right
Lord knows I ain't living right
So I'm writing realest words over mike
Lost all my folks close to me
Had house full enemies
Sucka niggas tryn steal my dreams Like
M
L
K
Everything ain't what it seem
So I give it all back have my loved ones back
Creating orchestras in they memory like Machbach
Don't need may back that material shit can't ease pain
Won't bring my ppl bring my ppl back
Thousand years stuck in cycle of negative
Will we ever evovle as humans,cultures,
Lost in middle of universe
Spitting another universe
Wanna live thousands years correcting evils
Of this world where did we all go wrong
You only live once so I pray through song
For those never coming home
Light your candles light your incents
Pull out your cameras Shead tear in they memory
Before we all memories
This song goes out to all those no longer living
Lost to worlds insanity
Bow your heads in
Pray with me history is in making
You only live once
Tonight bring back those no longer suffering from
Worlds misery
Back through song
Where is love where did world go wrong
I forgive y'all
So forgive y'all selves
You only live once so live it up with me
This song goes out to all people of world
Praying for better days
Tired of evil,sin,wicked of worlds ways


Yea

Yea

You only live once so pray with me

Get away from your beliefs

See past the ideology we were brought up to think

World same all over

This for all soldiers wishing war be over

For all victims of violence wishing gun violence be over

For all evil in hearts of those can't handle losing loved ones

Quick pick up gun and fight for the spirit of those no longer with us







Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

Quick Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment