HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Early Byrd

Early Byrd

Early bird gets the worm
But also get the dirt to
Be careful who lend your heart to
They just might hurt you
Early bird gets the worm
But also gets the the dirt to
Be careful who you love
They might not love you

You say you miss me, but when you see me, you never hugg n kiss me, had hard day even harder life,situations since way back never wanted speak on all that,ain't want make my family mad or open old wounds after they healed,ain't want make those responsible for the atrocity to keep treating us illogically, my thugography whether song,book,movie, truth I shall speak but in order protect feelings of innocent out respect be careful using words so I pray in silence like buddhist never wanting harm those I loved present to past to my enemies here's a song for revenge in they hearts





Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment