HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Across The Boarder

Across the boarder

Most can't understand I'm the man
Higher then ten planets floating
Thoughts deepr than all eternity coasting
On track like shaman I'm raaaaaaa man imeen
Yadimeen flow finer then white lines
Scorching ya soul sexy hotter then suns flare
I'm everywhere like Yahweh breath wwwwwwooooooooo
My rhymes potent antidote to poison
Spitting heallnoise spiritual sense flave n ya ear
My tracks hottest on wax facts irrelevant heaven sent
Why do you exist tribes, sacrificial demolishing artificial
 Aztec warrior
Lost in modern civilization
Top speed bughatti maseraeti ferrarri into wall zooooooooomm
Like gang hit my tracks spilt blood
Crippled hard in head trippn sprinkln limpn pimpn
Slippn swimming n venous pussy oceans
 sitting with aliens gettn them pregnant
No physical contact the smoke in ship got me laying black
Like darkness of night y'all never see me
Live in 3-D trill life movie
No co staring star from ancient tribal galaxy
Zillion light years away star in blue star ring galaxy
Will you come with me
You'll see things you've never seen
Ever seen stars from light with no dark
The dark skies with no light



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment