HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

They Not Trill

They not Trill ( Columbian Coke)


Record hook.                                 / mix tape hook
They not even making music./   Dirty hook I need some weight
They just talking shit./                  I hustln I bubbln shrimp suana
I ain't buying/                                    Lemme make some phone calls
And/                                                     If y'all ain't tryn ball fuck y'all
I ain't /
Listening to that bullshit/

They don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck
They won't support me
I won't support them
Tell me why they hatn
When it's on it's on
Get cha guns
Shoot in they domes
World crazy
Made me crazy
Since I was baby
5150
I dont lost my mind
They hatn on my hustle
They hatn on my grind
They using industry as tool attack me
They spying they lyin
I'm sick n tired tryn
They hackn away my millions
Worth zillions
They all know they owe
Fuck that I'm still ball
Fuck y'all fake mofoz
On that sucka shit
Tryn trap me in murder rap war street beef
Don't want no problems with them snitches
Eyes on my riches
They feel I owe them something
I don't owe them shit
They dont wanna hustle with me
They don't wanna take half city over with me
They tryn use me to get in the industry
I cant support those who using music wrong
Music supposed heal
Music supposed bring people together
fuck the bullshit whatever
Yea y'all know
Been setting me up since I was young
Now I'm grown
And them haters still won't leave me alone

They not even making music
They just talking shit
I'm not buyn
I ain't listening to that shit

I'm not acting like I'm all that
I'm not worried about fame
If I can't have the fortune
I ain't tryn be better then anyone
Only tryn better myself
And maybe I could be role model
Used To model
Used sip drank
Used smoke
Used live reckless
Diamonds in my necklace
Enemies still at my residence
Geto shit ya can't believe
How fucked up our realities be
They want us love
The ones tryn kill us
It's unreasonable
We all got same struggles
How could y'all not feel us
Or is that because y'all
Tried kill us
In real they my enemies
In the industry we artists
When will all nonsense end
I can't do business like that
This to my enemies
They know who they be
Worldwide
Got alot haters
Like deceptacons
They transform
When ya least expect






Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment