HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

RESTITUTION & REPARATIONS

Track listing for new record " RESTITUTION & REPARATIONS

1.Our love will die young

(diss record from my producers hating me as artists diss record I will respond by stating obvious facts of my life I'll speak on how e system and gangs have extorted& exploited and committed random acts of crimes against me and humanity in this song.this song will also feature tones about dying from gang violence or from being solider to young sent off to war or native of indigenous decent still fighting tribal wars against racist government and war recruiting in schools and society and dangers of being solider of system which wad red insole for holocaust of millions of poor colored indigenous people.our stories are same if your tribal. This song will be centered around the system racially profiling and committing genocide,gentrification,urban renewal, loan discrimination,housing discrimination,discrimination on Job, racism on college and school campus and basically the struggles and being victims to our society. I'll try touch on as many topics many colored people go through.basically the song will be covering issues of trying succeed in system which due to political reasons doesn't want me and my family to succeed and local gangs which have caused many problems for me and my people instead of becoming allies and business partners trade & barter.


2.The Redemption

 ( in this song I'll write on issues of struggling with alcohol,eating disorders,procrastination,
legal battles, real life issues from being underprivileged, growing up with people who necessarily ain't like my kind and live with issues of social inequality and social engineering in t.v. Programming,music,advertising,society and world at large, on this song I'll speak on healing and learning deal with government corruption,gang violence,corrupt system, and society with no morals or values toward respecting human life.

3.Two Face

( this song will be about the ups and downs of being a music artist. This song will talk about all people who you might know personally and have connections in industry but rather deny you opportunity and won't work with, me due to legal,civil,cultural,societal,financial,criminal or other reasons jealous of my success cant build with and pray for my downfall instead of creating business to make money with me and basically speaking on baller blockers and hustle haters playa haters the music industry is dirty game and no matter how hard I try it's alot people that despise me being in the industry and have done things in real life situations I couldn't speak on because all the facts weren't present on cd.so I'll be talking about the two faced people in my life that wished for my downfall or death either way this song is for two faced people they know who they are.this song will also be about the medical issues I faced and recovering from being poisoned and finding out some issues as far as taking a school system to court to sue for medical malpractice but in fear of violence from people from that country refrained from the lawsuit.

4.Blocks

(upbeat energetic song rapping the controversial issues of being a corner hustler trying make ends meet when people more concerned with bog business and don't see us mom n pop hustlers as much because we don't have budgets and advertising to really catch eye of consumers plus the people that steal to get by kill get by just get high doing whatever illegal the song blocks will touch on subject of reformed gang members,reformed pimps,reformed gang leaders,mistaken identity,racial inequality,police brutality,gang violence,wrongful termination,trump charges on minor offenses, this song sill touch on family violence,family disputes, cover ups,and issues of being illegal immigrant and nor having legal status granted and having use other peoples names live and work in society the reason why violence is so rampant isn't because people cant find jobs it's because alot people have criminal records so their either on prison blocks,steer blocks or stuck in situations where they getting baller blocked or baller blocking others due to drought because of corruption of government and crimes they have committed or witnessed and care not speak for.so the song blocks will be my interpretation of looking at society through tribal view like why they kill my people poison us then force us work on stolen land for free. From issues ranging from insurgency,incarceration,unemployment,indigenous,instigation of intrusions of humane living all over globe. Il try cover issues from all walks of life on song blocks on struggles on all blocks globally from brother houses,whore houses,crack houses,single parent homes,foster care homes,drug houses,dysfunctional families,siblings cheating with each other break up homes and children's lives to issues caused by violence or mistaken identity  all because opportunity wasnt provided on time or when expected.

5.Masaerati

This song will touch on subjects of being a race car enthusiasts. I love all kinds sports cars, million dollar race cars,old schools,big blocks,hot rods,import tuners,student created cars,top secret race cars, secret tracks,secret races, underground racing scene,mainstream Indy 500 racing scene, if your racer and love facing this song will be centered on issues of bring motorbike,race car,speed boat,bycyclists,love to race fast engines this song  will be for racers.

6.Bitches Losin It

This will be a song I'll speak on how pimping ain't easy and when I say it ain't easy it ain't.no need explain further. It's so hard have lots women be a male or female playa and not make people jealous. It'd so hard keep low profile and be a king,queen,prince,princess and not be hated you don't have be famous or rich to have alot people like you or put money in your hands or have finer things in life.this song will also speak about the people who never respected my mind, my health,my family,my ideas, and wanted use me for their come up. This song will as well speak on issues how I'm not making my career to just talk about issues be to explain and let people know I'm over they hate for me and that trying be someone to be role model and celebrity look up to and although I'm not perfect I'm human I deserve respect but the people that could helped me where not always aware and couldn't  help or some were not cool with and no matter what I was into was hating on me being a so called lady man.this song will go out to all the playa haters fake players agents spies snitches killers fake people that despised me being wealthy or male model and lady man. Them haters know who they are.

7.Thank You

This song will cover the blessings I've appreciated and show out the people who meant alot to me but never knew how I felt or I never got time to thank them and never got to meet music artists that have passéd and family members and people in society. I wouldn't be the man I am without the lessons I learned from their mistakes and errors and victories.thank you all they've all taught me so much.I hope they learned from me alot and from my mistakes my pain my struggle and victories. The journey isn't over yet. So for those of you that cared and those that didn't I appreciate you all.this song will feature the name of people that were in my life tryin doing their all help succeed and not just the people that were trying use me. So thank you is what the song will cater to the people that appreciate me not the people that hate me and if you got lovers thanks them got haters appreciate them either way life is learning  Lesson and the people who help you accomplish your dreams be it at the safety and respect of others then thank them. They know who they are PEACE.@PTRILLA @PHATBEATZENT YEAR ET AKA ETERNITY

8.Across The Boarder

9.Rose Gold

10. The World Was Yours

11. Where  ya from

12. Space & Honey

13. #1Fan

14. Bonus Track ( I Ride) interactive video with video game link up race me for game created through theme of song. Race me and win my cd for free.

15. Bonus Track (Hidden track) won't be able listen to this track unless you race me on signing up through link on website for race.  Murcielago muzik this song will be another bonus track me and fans can race in real time with these cars no other selections. Racers can add any features to the cars select secret world tracks and bet on the race and have chance watch me record live in studio and feature on track add to record artwork and tour with me if they sign up for the race. I want to engage my fans and add them to my life and have fun with me not just through music.

16. My Life

17. Pimp Game

18. GunPlay( my kind hoe)

19. Leaning

20. The Last Stand instrumental
 (moment silence for all global Injustice  song to think pray meditate to song will lead into the website for the new company and show how world could be versus how world is this song will feature a interactive link to PEOPLATION first global company for global safety & global health. In due process in due time. The song will explain the company and features of the company in interactive video.)

21. What they want from TrillaP (Muny Bagz ) exclusive track on movie soundtrack.

22. Tell Me My Name







Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment