HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Radio Killa

Radio killa


Rx2

Hey girl
I see you crying
Tell me whats wrong
What's on your mind
We can go where
the ocean
Takes pain from your mind

Hey girl
You very sexy
You prolly don't think
You can be in magazine
On tv screen right next me
Producer artists of the year

PTRILLL

Hey girl
Them dudes treating you bad
They got something I dont
You already know that
Leave them haters
Alone
Forget them no nos

No you can't freak em
No they won't buy you nutn
No you can't take them anywhere
Cuz you no they always fronting

Rx2


Yes girl
I can treat you right
Help you change your life
Upgrade your style
You need mo than swag
You higher designer tags
You stylist
Flyer then me
We can fly to tropics
Vaporizing broccoli

Rx2 Hey girl
I can be your man
Take you where you always dreamed
Make you feel better
When others deny your dreams
I can take you higher then your peak
I'm your destiny
I can cater to all your needs

Rx2 bridge synth upheavel

Hey girl
Tell me what you want
Why you hanging with them dudes
Doing you wrong
You love pain
You supposed love pleasure
Secret island
Your love box
Lemme unlock your treasures





Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment