HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hit The Hotel

Hit the hotel

She say she don't like my style
I say it's how I live
They say I'm blind to truth
Im hells angel she heavens Satan
I'm fast pacing my heart racing
My soul already left my flesh
How I'm still living
The blessings my creator giving
The world don't realize their power
Many quick devour
Heaven on earth could be
If humanity questioned the evils of society
I'm another channel
Delivering messages
Like Jesus my last record
Last supper
Last of my kind
It ain't no coincidence
The genocide in disguise
Who's to blame
Ain't no rules
World so big
Yet you close to me
I ask why
Human emotions in a tear
Would care why
If money can't replace
The loved ones missing
Really questions
What's important
World going crazy
Everybody lose they mind
Just grig grind
I'm keep praying for we out time
Keep spitting these spiritual rhymes
Love is blind
Hate is seen
Really if ya never knew
Me but listened to me
Wasn't used to lifestyle used living
Would hate me
Playa hate
Wont play this track
Dont hate P cuz I'm stating facts
That's you catch me at resorts

I'm Finns hit hotel
Lookn for some mo tale
Mo freaky rhymes to tell


She got soul
They don't know what love is
Whole world know it's power
Many quick to devour
Call to arms over
Over mistaken identity
Over currency
It ain't hard see
Mistakes world makes
People never stop think breathe
Living in past
Could have wealth no health
Can have it all but no family n friends
Can go through it all and no one will care
Been war been prison been in mansions been in getos
If violence was non existent
Would I speak on it
The reason my career started
Suffered so many years in system
Most won't understand until it happen to them
Most can't escape evil from gangs and agents
Lemme live lemme go fuck them big faces
Fuck them court cases
Catch me on islands wyldn styln profilyn modeling shopping
Enjoyn life because I've had enough the sets ups
The fake deals
The back stabbers
The killers
The dreamers
The schemers
That's you can catch me by bars






Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

Quick Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment