HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Life (Geto Mozhart)

My life ( Geto Mozhart )

I'm so

I'm so west I'm so east

I'm so eternity

Poetically vocally internally infinitely

Hide in my mothers womb centuries

Hatched ride from blue star galaxy

My ship crahsed in seas

Built pyramids palaces empires statues

Balanced from diamonds and gold naturally

Was bored so I procreated humanity

Taught all species how co exist eternally

36 chambers of gods mastery

Aligned myself with spiritual energies

Negative thoughts became planets with no life forms

Positive thoughts because galaxies with super advanced life forms

The norm for me is meditating shifting the universe

My knowledge could never be mastered

Unless sitting in complete silence darkness for centuries

Time don't exist I've metamorphed forever

Board with nothingness

I decided create universe

Cant even explain how I began the universal verse

I'm so high I'm so west

I'm so east

I'm so eternity

All species talk with me

Ice been all over universe before my soul Shead it's skin

I Shead planets and zebulas oceans of stars not just tears

Tattoos tribes villages mass prayer hoping I change

Coming back in physical spirit

Only true reveal the essence like ancient artifacts

Ancient wisdom all around

How come humans and All life forms ain't mastered themselves yet

Total universal control

Cant tamper with your being of existence without ending the universe

The beginning is the end the end is infifnite

Heaven hell trapped between existence

Can't  be seen but seen in all forms

All species blinded by their essence of existence

I push higher levels of frequencies into all species

How come all species ain't mastered their being of existence

Metamorph into anything your Imagination can Imagine

I'm so high get high with me out like year 1 trillion

Faster flying top speed zillion hold on you won't see a thing

Go beyond blackness the stars travel with me to eternity

@PTRILLA










Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment