HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Inception(Insecurities)

Inception(insecurities)

Change your mind
Your only got one life live
Only chance seek peace
Is if you give peace
People quick form opinions
Over small dominions
While I'm swimming
In condominiums
Using condoms
Safe sex
Always use protection
Every time I see you
My eyes undress you
Wish you was my woman
Wish I could have all you
Wish I could complete your every need
Wish my years with you worth every second
All we really have is our memories
May our souls mate
May our spirits align eternally
May your body be clean internally
True rastafari
Living for love
Islanders
Trapped in love
From slavery bondage
Spitting our struggle Over
Platinum tracks
Facts will always remain

Insane

Excuse me miss
I pardon with gift
Of spirit
Forget gab
Forget bagge
From your past
I'm your first
Wont be Your past
I'm in your mind like chip
Does life really exist on other planets
Ever had sex with aliens
Ever felt like star
Being in my presence
I'm love of all presents on Christmas
Kwanza
My love greater
Than baby first steps
Learn rhythm of music in spirit
harmonizing,vocalizing,
singing,rapping,spitting,
,sexualising,ritualising,realizing
You evolving in spirit once
Words you never could reason
Change your mind
You only got one life live
Live safe
Be cautious
Practice safe sex
Use condoms
While I'm swimming in condominiums
Oceans,


Mind sex practice safe sex
Don't use profanity
Views of coast line
On jet skis
Racing for couple millions
Fresh ocean breeze
Tropical trees
Living how you always dreamed
Hitting licks on all your schemes
Live in spiritual
Flesh is sinful imagine
If we never existed
Would these dope songs you ignore them
Question does life exist on other planets
How we get here
No more pain let instruments inspire
You change your wrongs
Run away from sin of world
Plant thoughts in your mind
Which can change human kind
While I'm swimming in clouds
Of alien kush smoke
Practice safe sex
Use protection
Inception





Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment