HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Muny Bagz

Muny bagz

What y'all want from me
My desires my needs
I need same things to

Gave all my love
Guess it wasn't  enough

I'm fed up
With the industry

Why y'all playa hatn me


I need everything
Greatest world can offer trilla P
All money in world
Can't even create world peace
Got y'all souls burning fiyah
Pass me thee trees
Pass me thee milliz
Pass me the semis
Hi hats Chopin like cal 50z
Toe tags shopping bags
Poppn designer clothes tags
Front row at my show
My vocals easing ya soul
Tears flowing niagara killamangaro
They wanna kill man like P
For wanting bring truth to global plantation
Hello world slaves wakeup
Enough world war over material  things
Every nation devastation wicked reality
Heaven hell eternity eternally soulfully spiritually
Lost on track like planet universal beach
Shine bright cuz they wanna dim my light
They stoned Jesus but I'm stoned diamonds from sierra leone
Got whole gamed sowed but they want my soul

What y'all want from me
My desires my needs
I need same thing to

Gave all my love
Guess it wasn't enough

I'm fed up with violence

Why y'all tryn kill PTRILLA

They got everything in they need in they soul
Could offer anything they want if they listen to my songs
I could change the globe how could they want more Sinnicy
How could they not want peace
Millions years in future I am
Like why humankind still won't evovle
Centuries fighting over the material beliefs ideas customs
Lost to tricks of Satan in every nation
Let my tracks play
I could ease hearts & minds of humanity
But yet they want my soul
For everything sinful
Instead living spiritual world living material superficial
Hey young world I miss you
Like gods wisdom

Gave all my loveeeeee
Guess it wasn't enough

What y'all want from me
My Desires my wishes
I need same from y'all to

I'm fed up with negativity

Why y'all won't let me live

Quit hatn on trillaP


I ain't like them others

I aint like them others no

I ain't like them othersssssss

I ain't like them others nooooooo

Chorus





Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment