HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

TrackListing " As Trill As It Get$ "

TrackListing As Trill As Itz get$

Underground kings & queens
If u ain't talkn money
Good life
Hit hotel
Trouble
Dayum
Radio killa
Trap
Forever
X rated
Death dice
Money make me cum
Walking credit card
These hoes Actn bad
Early Byrd
As real trill as it get$
Tornado of love
Waterfall
Show out
She got swag
Thanks god
Yolo
Yolo remix
If u ain't talking money
In my system
You know who you are
Better than this
Falling tears
Shinning star
Charlie traplin
Eatn stars
She on my mind
Miss me
Like we used to
In the kitchen
Motivation
Ride or Get High
My kind hoe
Underground kings Pt 2
Understatement
My song
I don't give a funk
They not Trill
The motto
Never give in














Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment