HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sec Chornicles 9 Love is Blind IT cant be seen only felt in sexuality

Sex Chronicles 9 love is blind It can't be seen only felt in sexuality


Imagine me inside your tight wet pussy your legs wrapped around me as I penetrate your vaginal walls deeply inside every inch of your thighs stroking in circular motion your squirming gushing squirting busting multiple nuts having multiple orgasms mental gasms spiritual gasms legs gasms eye gassms toe gasms finger gasms tit gasms releasing serotonin to your blood stream as the aphrodisiacs  and thc from the Cannibis and resorvatol from the wine eases our bodys and relaxes us both the viens in my penis open up the heart valve in my chest causing me sweat hard and breath heavy hour after hour licking your body your looking into my eyes as I kiss each tear from your face as making love to you makes you wish I never leave you Imagine my dick head touching every spot the g spot the erogenous zones the clitoris stimulated red pulsating my penis and your vagina automatically horny from thoughts of being in ones presence when were not together the smells the sights the voices of people who use similar products and are equally sexual in nature attracts the same freakiness within oneself causing you bust nuts in your panties while at work your quickly tell your boss and co workers during meetings I need take bathroom break when really your panties are soaking wet from my text message implying I want eat your coochie under the desk while your co workers unknowingly notice the jerking movements and wonder what's wrong you play like your having allergies excusing yourself to ladys room. While in lady's room you come to break room their I sneak out from under desk then slip a vibrator into your panties and say go back to your meeting change  your thongs we will continue our sexual flings later I remind you that I'll be sending you love notes as you re enter from the break room as I you assumed I'd pound your pretty pink pussy in break room and slip back under your desk keep eating your clitoris until you gushed like waterfall I press the red button as I text you simultaneously causing a chain reaction making you fumble your phone and bust nutt at same time spilling water on your shirt as I take a picture from long lens angle as I sit adjacent the parking lot facing the boardroom reminding you I'm freaky ambassador who loves to keep my royal princess on her freaky highness of your heiress but a hairy situation is what I adore sticking my fingers in your panties as I await outside your office after I spent five hours in gym getting ready for intense passionate sensual affairs of the heart  as you enter my car I open door immediately kissing you deeply placing my tongue in your lungs caressing your tits gently while co workers watch in awe not disturbing the same love they wished they could have only if they stopped being nosey and embraced love between man and women my fingers gently rubbing your clit the tinted windows disguising why in front the office as people walk by not really noticing were both pulling each others clothes off and having sex as soon as you clocked out my penis fully erect hanging your clothes in back seat I quickly jump in front speed off tricking you pulling up to drive in movie pulling out some chocolate strawberries glass wine light few candles turn on slow jazz instrumentals rubbing your body as I press button for curtains go up surrounded by complette privacy and secrecy in my maybach turning phones off seats vibrating warming up and pulsating stimulating us as midst of steam pours into sir from aroma a feature from luxury I had added increases our senses making the sexpeirence  ten times more heightened you on top me slowly stroking my penis as I turn upside down head on floor while your reverse cow girl sixty nine and I won't owe you one I owe you ad many orgasms as you can take I want make good good love to you your my one and only I'm making good good love to you your my one and onlyyyyyyyy I sing my new single into your ear your grabbing on my neck riding my face nice and slow as I set your pussy gently twirling my tongue nice and slow in snake motion my love is like potion got you dickmatized I'm pussywhipped like rodeo I spanking your ass pushing me off you your sucking my dick slowly as I lay back looking in sky as clouds pass by I close my eyes as I see a women in heavenly figure in spirit hours have passed barely notice my penis ejaculates huge loads into air into windows into your hair into your eyes into your face your hands your tongue as you swallow every load and spanking your ass reminding you be good lady and good sex slave I'm releasing pandora from her box full pleasure as the morning fades away and sky peeks up towards sky rushing home change clothes and get ready for Friday before our vacation a sample of what's to come on vacation I had surprise you with love as we go breakfast I drop you off then kiss you wishing you good day at work until next time have freaky week and send me your videos and pictures and strories as well where is freskist placed you've had sex y'all don't just tell me show me then invite me ain't no fun if homie cant have none PEACE


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment