HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Trap

Trap

Got the trap boomin
Them haters playa hatn
Them one times tryn stick me
Them beat lyric jackers keep tryn steal my style
Why do
They hate on P
Trill
All these years I've kept it trill

What's the deal playa
Hello
I'm down at the station
On radio new tracks
Loading up
Blunts twisted drank in my cup
Fine ass women walkn thru
I'm like where y'all going wuzup
I'm playing music Hellas loud
Pushing packs in front them one times
I'm laughing cuz they wanna take me for ride
I can't left em stop my hustle
Tired of the struggle
Sauna quit Hatn lemme bubble
Push play watch trap go wyld

Got Trap booming
Them playa haters hatn
Them one times tryn stick me
Beat lyric jakers tryn baller block P
Trill A
All these years I've kept it trill

Stealing my style e
Why do
They hate on P
I'm under surveillance
On radar looking at the listeners
Green spots on map
Got find out where my drops playing from geto metropolis
Mirage in desert
 I'm water
Snakes bunch hustle biters
 I'm antidote
Medicine men got that blow
doing spells puffing potions
Doing magic voodoo
Lyrical priest hustling so purely
They should stop tryn baller block P
I'm mixing mastering
Used cook good shit
Now cook that chickens
Side green trill hustlers stackn green
Raw raw raw ra
Fiend for the  beats
Fiends for the green
In trap all year
Cuz P love hustln



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment