HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, September 10, 2012

Tornado Of Love

Tornado of love

Frustrated fed up with the industry
Cuz I'm really in the streets
Cold nights pushing CDs
Why feds wanna trap cuz I'm bubbling
Why they playa hatn me
Won't let me get royalties from my recordings
Y'all got it all y'all could stop it all
The violence that's what I mean
I'm nice guy why they disrespecting being mean
I'm artist and activist call me artivist
Political social conscious messages in my songs
Like buddisht chants chi gong blown bongs
Sands time leaving blessings
I wanna love those who hate me
Cuz those I love sometimes hated me
World is tricky it could all be so simply
I can't feel sympathy for the negative my eyes see
Day in day out fighting all of eternity
Evils of those close me wanted me lock for infiniti
For speaking words of clarity purifying ears that listen to me
Want bring world together through dance and speech
But my dreams are far fetched among enemies

Tornado of love

Rx harmonize


Where did I go wrong
While touring and balln I forgot my essence
The reasons I began hustle to end all struggles globally
Because I hate seeing the traffickers,drug peddlers,murderes, innocent with no help surrounded by sharks in ocean blood
Will we survive they hunger like slaves low wages
Got me on strike signs of mistreating inhumane conditions
I love tupac but I want out of the thug life
Want be able come home to children and wife
Government spying everyday night spies of all kinds
Tearing apart my life
Can't sleep can't eat they poison me shot me
I'm stuck in war zones all over globe
While all I wanted was peace where ever I roam

Tornado of love

Rx6


They hate my skin color
Or fact I'm rich
Or fact I could smash they chick
If they was trill hustlers they flip bricks with me
Buy half city buy out blocks
Buy sports cars
Buy stadiums just hold conventions for less fortunate
But I guess they couldnt see my visions
Forever luxurious living while them haters
Was planning my demise for years in prison
Told judge they gold diggn ass had grudge
Forget past cuz that ain't why I'm here in studio
Forgive and forget I did but they hate my flesh
Still hate my soul
Why won't they let me be
I let them go
Still evil in they hearts and minds
Reasons why will I survive they attack
I don't know


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment