HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Falling Tears

Falling tears

As Trill as it get$

We can't afford be enemy's
I can't front for the industry
I'm really in these streets
Rather hit studio make new beats
although my intentions were clear
Ball out help my folks
But my foes despise my paper route
situations I faced couldn't explain
Left at lost of words
Had learn love what I hate
Wasnt feeling lurkers
Most can't speak on it
If they ain't live through it
I kept questioning why
I risk my life for things ain't worth the fight
They more concerned with silencing me
Then letting me build empires,palaces for my future seeds
To me music material things ain't worth losing family friends

Chorus

Had enemies so close to me
Most y'all couldn't fathom the truth
Why I never wrote it
Even though the hate was easily noticed
Online, in streets, at home, over seas
Why won't they let me be
Not religious zealot
Rocks n stones what glitters ain't gold
Corporations with bigger weight
Spying on my estate planning my escape
From they hate
Killers at me all night all day
Wanted my head over words I said
Over past convictions they commited
afflictions I never mentioned
What would you do
When it seems like
world turns against you
Or when
The ones you least expect turn on you

As trill as or get$






Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment