HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vintage Beat Lab Volume 1.

Vintage beat lab vol 1. As trill as music tracks get I display my gifts I invented the spit mad scientist dissect universe Hospital Military Government Universe I spit universes No really I spit hits you need verses See how lyrical my rhymes get I was born do this Rap about lifestyle giving Was chosen like calligraphy in tombs most y'all wack rappers face it Your careers are doomed Hood politics News stations Mansions hostages Gang of 600 criminals Holding family of 80 Imagine torture Fuck fairy tale. I speak for lives Living in hell Like god don't exist Why some prosper with evil While those cause good prevail This is review prequel Bars hard like bamboo Risk your life over wack tracks like sky diving Put pistol in your mouth Squeeze Or feel ocean breeze Life is easy Chase money Leave dummies Cant decide on Balling Rather Baller block Think not Pistols pop Hearts stop Legends selling lies stop Blow sweat tears Y'all ain't sayn nutn new Cyz y'all not doing nutn new Y'all to bizzy living in mirror Can't see reality right in front you Can't study others Without becoming history Noise in books Noise in streets Noise in beats Soul in music sheets Physically Beemer shackled with millions No slave ships no leather whips On my back for picking wack beats Ten steps til death Turn around squeeze Feel island air off pacific Atlantic niaraga got em wetter No viagara You ain't even caught on to half Melody story line Climax wet haters up like waterfall Got pussies wetter than wet tee shirt contest My plea for living lavish Baller status Hate my apparatus The system designed rat us Gat us blast That's y in guns I trust Whiling taking flix making chips Booking clients dodging agents Stop spying Tryn Write false stories Truth twisted like dreads System crooked need braces No Indians no braves No dentures no fades Ganja stereos palaces No more prisons My vision Luxurious living on earth As heaven Never dwell in negative realm Always peace it up Roll blunt Put some act right in your cup El aqua Soul survivor Alll life ha All my life they labeled Something I wasn't So I said fuck it Since they got me stuck Fucked up bucked up No luck coming up I'm shoot it up Sale drugs Then open label up Clothing lines & hot tracks In studio Indy 500 Or Music industry Need million 500 Car speed fastest souled up Going at least five hundred Across salt plains In desert land look like dream Everything is what it seem Either live your dreams Through plots & schemes See me I live for eternity Not soul can harm me Unless I let my guard down This small town got me trapped With same hell my descendants suffered I wonder & wish on zillion stars Will the world have more for me Than near death experiences I want live billion years Smoke trillion pounds weed Write million songs Fuck million women Have million children After my species on million planets In million of galaxies infinite Do my rhymes sound strange Am my thoughts insane If I've lost children to miscarriage May my lost seeds come back in million spirits Giving me millions mind & spiritual enliftmens Millions of senses & emotions stimulations I'm spazing on tracks no e pills pills berry dough boy I got dough oh boy Bakery Betty crocker Crocodile shoes Animal abuse Fuck What about my youth All troubled I was subjected to Why I couldn't live like stars I was one ain't know it yet Until I seen devil in human form Tryn keep me from promised land Promises our creator promised Health & happiness in every land But evil man Got guns in my hands Protecting my lands Lost to many of fam Got damn Got PTRILLA on your fm Like fuck them Baller blockers hustle haters Powers state Got police surveilling my place Like I'm not solving your case Their only concerned with locking rapper away I'm like I'm not drug dealer or killer They wondering how I got my bread Rap hustling So let me live The greatest ever Rap athlete On beat Beating beat like my meat Ha ha Ladi dodii I likes party I doont start trouble I don't bother any body John doe I'm ill I will with smith Best in west in Got em strippn in Marriott Bank managers cutting check Investing in hot ish Y'all false prophets Need stop y'all Non sense I ain't into taking lives & doing sentences. I'm tryn save lives through Positive music This has been conclusion Of beat lab Collab With phat beatz ent Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment