HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, May 28, 2012

Miss Me


Miss me The way you dancing I can tell you miss me miss me The way you dressing I can tell you Miss me miss me The way you teasing I can tell you miss me miss me The way you perfume smell I can tell you miss me miss me The smile on your face I can tell you miss me miss me Your body language says you Miss me miss me The text pictures posing in mirror half naked getting sexy I can tell you Miss me miss me The presents & gifts kush on table I can tell you miss me miss me The money in the duffle I can you miss me miss me Candles lit Henny on the rocks Diamonds on your feet, stomach neck I can tell you miss me miss me Slows jams on sound system I can tell you miss me miss me Tickets for cruise ocean side I can tell you miss me miss me Horses walking in clear water I can tell you miss me miss me Maitais on beach bar I can tell you miss me miss me miss me Massages all night in villa I can tell you miss me miss me Cuddling in sauna I can tell you miss me miss me Dinner on train ride I can tell you miss me miss me fire place lit relaxing I can tell you miss me miss me Love letters sent to my suite I can tell you miss me miss me Sun bathing on beach eating fruits I can tell you miss me miss me Rooftop bonfire by pool slow dancing I can tell you miss me miss me In limo under stars Riding slow I can tell you miss me miss me In strip club shaking it rhythm of beat I can tell you miss me miss me Miss me miss me Way you holding me as we sleep I can tell you miss me miss me Way you touching on me I can tell you miss me miss me Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment