HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, May 28, 2012

Gz In The Trap


Gz in the trap I bees in trap Where gz at I spit raps in trap Where the streets at Countn stacks in trap Where police at Tell em when you see em let rap athlete out the trap I fuck bad bitches in trap Cookn chickens in trap Taking over rap from trap Tracks playnn all over the map PTRILLA PHATBEATZENT All over the map Tracks all over the airwaves Million heads rocking as I stomp the stage Bounce your head left to right We gone party tonight Have having greatest time of your life Music louder than billion motorbikes One engine one ship big as earth flying to dark skies Finn a have y'all higher than zillion miles in sky going million miles per hour Weed music roll million blunts up Call billion freaks up Got boats yacht party Whippn were off coast up hills in morning I hustle everywhere hustler trill pimp player of year Online videos bangn bitches in the trap I bees in the trap Where's the gz at I spit raps in trap Where the hoes at Countn stacks in trap Where them snitches at Tell em when you see me hustle with me pop your pussy get money for pimp In the trap I fuck bad bitches in the trap Cooking five star meals in trap & weight In the trap Taking over rap from trap Tracks playn all over the map In the trap killaz in the trap Streets hustle in the trap Fedz listening in the trap Gangs bangn in the trap Hustlers hustle in the trap Game spittaz spittn raps in the trap New whips sittn in front the trap Sound systems on blast in the trap Pushn white like cotton in the trap Came up from the trap Shots fired in the traps Made men taken loses in the trap Bullets ain't got no names in the trap New stars on come up from the trap My songs all over map from the trap Lost in system from the trap strippn smuggling work in the trap Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment