HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, May 5, 2012

IN THIS MOMENT WRITTEN BY PTRILLA AKA ISIAH MOORE


In this moment If I shall die Before I wake Lord heavenly father My soul is yours to take Before I sleep I shall pray For all the suffering globally I parted the seas like Moses Parted my way in the industry Like barber cut Before I could star in role Directors yelled cut I was like what's hold up ? Like slaves hanging from trees In forests Sometimes life don't wait In those moments ya Realize Sometimes life real Ya chasing ya dreams But Ya never see those out get cha Make deals with grim reaper Tryn expose ya But really don't want Ya be success Discouraging ya With they stress Hate see ya prosper Bcuz they never had better I tried show em the light Like nights sky Why they wanna dim mine In this moment We shall save souls Of humanity suffering globally Condemn me Prisoner To worlds secrets Held against me Thou shall not lie Thou shall not steal Most importantly thou shall not kill Thou shall not commit adultery Most importantly thou shall not enslave me But I'm slave to industry Slave to hard rhymes, & dope beats Slave to physical pleasure Slave to sins of eves apple Slave to currency Why would risk your life to hurt me Instead live by words our creator speaks Why not live by souls hiding under neath All eternity Thou shall forgive But I will not forget All torture bondage Child solider Soul survivor People shall spread faith In restoring hope lost in humanity Thou shall refrain from sin Thou shall not be like wicked ways of women & men And with words I said May this moment ease your soul From the pain experienced to often From lies & trickery from wicked women & men Thousands of years no evolution Where is spiritual revolution Where is spiritual revolution In this moment We shall sing songs To save souls of humanity suffering globally To much evil To much sinnicy Bow your heads pray with me Bow your heads pray with me Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment