HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, May 5, 2012

IM COOL WRITTEN BY PTRILLA AKA ISIAH MOORE


I'm cool I'm cool if you won't spend your last on or all on me I'm cool if you won't save last dance for me I'm cool if you won't get dressed up for me I'm cool if you say we cool but did me dirty I'm cool if you want me die so you can live in luxury I'm cool if you say you family a friend but won't invest in me I'm cool if you don't trust me I'm cool if you want all I got but don't want me I'm cool if I always got you but you ain't got me I'm cool if you around me just eat off me I'm cool if my love ain't reciprocal I'm cool if you can't return the love I give I'm cool if I put you on then you forget me when money roll in I'm cool if I help you but when I need help you not available I'm cool if my appearance means more then my presence I'm cool if you think you better then me I'm cool if you think I'm always trying compete I'm cool if you can't see I'm being cool with you I'm cool if I always gotta spend my money to get your time I'm cool if you think material things mean more then tears in my eyes I'm cool if you snake trying be lover I'm cool if you wanna use me to get to richer baller I'm cool if you think size my gun or dick better then size my heart I'm cool if you don't respect my mind or my art I'm cool if you can't meet me half way on anything I'm cool if your only plan is use me but I can't use you I'm cool if you just want abuse me but I can't abuse you I'm cool if you can't see beyond your own thoughts I'm cool if you can't reason thoughts in this poem I'm cool if our beliefs cause us have conflict I'm cool if you can't see I'm not for all the non sense I'm cool if you can't respect me when I'm hurt I'm cool if you won't write me love songs I'm cool if you can't help me accomplish my dreams I'm cool if you feel superior because you have more money I'm cool if you think I like your mistreatment I'm cool if you think I like violence I'm cool if you won't bring me breakfast in bed everyday I'm cool if you wont roll me big blunts & bring me orange juice & echinacea when I'm sick & got cold I'm cool if you can't see I'm tired of the silly games you play I'm cool if you can't help me envision better reality I'm cool if I can't help you help me help each other I'm cool if you hate my sisters,brothers,aunts,uncles,mother,father I'm cool if your around me because my stardom I'm cool if you can't see I'm not like thee others I'm cool if you rather see me in jail instead stacking my mail I'm cool if you can't respect my goals & aspirations I'm cool if you hate see me living good in every nation I'm cool if you judge me by my past or my skin color I'm cool if you just problem I don't need but refuse go away I'm cool on you because your not who I thought you were years later after we started dating I'm cool if your looks deceive but pain is all you bring I'm cool if you can't help me with any of my desires & needs I'm cool if you want your back rub feet massaged but won't return the favor I'm cool if you hate see me stacking my paper I'm cool if I can't get your help on helping my loved ones I'm cool if you can't accept my flaws & disabilities I'm cool on you if your only plan was take advantage of me being minority I'm cool if you don't want see me on Forbes list traveling exotic nations swimming in water clearer than air dressing in designer clothes driving prototype cars won't find at car dealers I'm cool if you don't want me balling in league living in million dollar mansions with features most people won't believe I'm cool if you won't let me achieve my dreams I'm cool if every time I call you think I want squeeze between your thighs I'm cool if you choose the man beater over real love dry your eyes I'm cool if you don't listen then run to me after I told you I'm not that way I'm cool if you knew I couldn't help you before you knew you was in some mess I'm cool if you keep secrets that could jeopardize our loyalty I'm cool if you feel I'm not perfect cuz I don't fit into your image I'm cool if you always pre judge me before you judge yourself I'm cool if you don't know your history,legacy,culture beyond university degree I'm cool if you accept less instead striving for finer things I'm cool if you have answers I need to success I'm cool if you won't give me conjugal visits when I'm serving time up state I'm cool if you sent them fedz seize my estate I'm cool if you can't accept me for me After I told you how I feel woman How could you ever deny me I'm cool if you won't let me lick your feet & ear your pussy While massagging your body for hours in Anguilla I'm cool if you won't accept my love letters to you I'm cool I can't get them tricks,stalkers,agents,spies,killers off u I'm cool if You accept everything you hear about me I'm cool if you accept your friends family displeasure towards me I'm cool if I can't have you laying in my arms every night I'm cool if I can't be good father to our children I'm cool if I cant be man you expected because system extorted me I'm cool if I ain't wealthy because crooks embezzled my royalties I'm cool if I can't have you as wife Woman you love of my life And if I can't treat you right & if you can't treat me right Then we don't need be in each other life But just because we not together dont mean I shouldn't be able have hot sex on platter on my menu when I'm missing you I'm cool so when you hear me say I'm cool now you know how I feel woman I'm cool on you but I still love you I'm coooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment