HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, May 5, 2012

GLOBAL PLANTATION BY ISIAH MOORE


Shipwrecked Global Plantation The preachers keep preaching The teachers keep teaching The world ain't changing I'm fed up with all the hating The system is broken The schools is closed The jails is open The railroads backed up The streets is trafficked up The guns is clacked up These fools is acting up The directors yelling cut But I'm not a patient They doctors diagnosed The nation but I'm not solider I'm not slave minded enough To risk penitentiary chances Over slaves masters$ games The natives is missing Lost in translation Global plantation Prison planet What's on Internet If I can't win the lotto Or hustle my way to billions I might live a life crime Ducking dodging them one times These fools ain't ya friends They fucking your wives Like king I got plenty They holding ya family hostage Waiting on day you make billions I'm tired of the slave system Same old violent ignorant conditions They raping your children They lost they minds They killing human kind Over worthless dead presidents Oil,drugs& diamonds They can't see how stupid it all is They say you telling But they the dumb criminals White collar blue collar no collar Don't bother I don't want be slave Killing for them fake dollars I protest I march I sing I rap I make movies I make songs I make websites & blogs About struggles I've gone through So long I'm artivist artist & activist I stand up for my rights To this abusive slave system That murdered all my indigenous men,women& children soon as I step out my door They on they phones They planes in the sky They want war They wanna cover they crimes up They putting that poison In ya cup They drugged ya up So they could slug ya up No snail They dirty nails No bueaty salon FEMA to many coffins Dont like this slave system no more The longer they hold me The longer I tell my story The story of many Can be told through mine For my only wish was to change The world through words & sounds Even though I'm disabled They show no sympathy They use they abuse They torture me They put me through slave conditions I been working forever Ain't been paid for my labor They spy they lie They want me sitting in prison Just so they can have luxury living I'm tired of slave masters & they global plantation System Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment