HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, May 5, 2012

ALL EYES ON ME WRITTEN BY PTRILLA AKA ISIAH MOORE


All eyes on me All eyes on me cuz I'm star living life by pool or bar All eyes on me cuz I'm balln life of trill star Thought you was my friend All time your eyes on my ends Groupies swooping whoomp whooping I never mind the gossip I book flights to tropics Then throw party's all nighters Look at all them cuties with body's They got they eyes on me Is it luxury or my accent my finess Is it cuz I'm in league or my past Is it cuz they want me fuck em like How I fucked all them other bitches That wanted fuck rich dick Or is it cuz I spit hot flows Like steam showers bent over fucking all night Bet you never had trill freak in your life All eyes on me cuz I'm star living life show by show They can't see why they got All eyes on me cuz I'm balln life of trill star They can't see why they got The media is crooked They was watching whole time Rather see me live life of crime Jeopardizing my stardom so they can have ratings Fuck bullshit they saying We ransom 100 trillion or more What do we really live for When they got us trapped at home & society Got my enemy's laying beside me Can't sleep they in other room Like look what they doing to my family & friends When will it ever end Emotional trauma domestic disturbance Ambulance sirens when will guns stop firing My ppl going through it while I'm on tour Cuz I'm star All eyes on me cuz I'm star living life blown light sippn champagne They can't see why they got All eyes on me cuz I dress in designer clothes fashion shows They can't see why they got Came back heard rumors I was dead Snitches lying to fedz Fake homies fucking my bitch Can't trust a gold diggn hoe They lust for the dough Traveling this globe like Where place I can find peace mind Without killers & police bothering me Writing songs let fans know My life been good but I been troubled Since youth let world know Why they got they eyes on me Cuz even though I'm celeb my life Filled with drama & controversy Some shit happening personally Can't even tell you on cd They still investigating Haters tryn stop my paper Life without struggle Ain't life at all When pleasure of multiple sex partners & millions can't ease pain Fuck it all I'd rather ball But they can't see Why All eyes on me cuz I'm star living life in luxury mansions & fly cars They can't see why they got All eyes on me cuz I'm living life of trill star They can't see why Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment