HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, May 28, 2012

Addicted To Winning


Addicted balln addicted racing Addicted to scoring addicted gettn it I'm addicted to finer things in life Addicted to all night gettn head on speed boat 100 miles til sunrise Addicted to thuggn addicted Hustln Addicted to making highlights home runs & dunks on rival teams Addicted to ransome on my head making me ball harder in spotlight trap star of year Addicted bad bitches with phat asses love roll blunts Addicted being victim of balln unfortunate tragedies can't be explained Addicted to Lime light ain't always what it seem While you chasing your dreams for material things Evil waits in sinister ways many ways I'm gettn paid Causing reasons humanity losing they lives over insanity Addicted to balln addicted to racing Addicted to blowing light & drinkn Addicted gambling big diamonds blingn Addicted to big screen online magazines & tv screens Every where you see me addicted to material things This life gone be death me this was close me never thought would became enemy's reasons triggers squeeze tears falling out face humanity so much insanity,criminality,poverty,violence,senseless tragedys I'm addicted written songs of peace songs of sexuality hoping I can change minds & hearts of humanity Sing my songs in all languages Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment