HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tha Infamous

Tha infamous PTRILLA phat beatz ent Got world in diamond necklace on my neck Money power respect PTRILLA phat beatz ent Tha infamous Not many like us Ashes 2 ashes Adust to dust Only label you can trust Make tracks Blow ya eardrums Playn in every club PTRILLA phat beatz ent Got music industry by storm Island ya pussy warm Early in mourning Over coast pop cort toast Boats in shrimp Life of trill pimp They mad cuz I got pictures of they chick My pockets like rockets My neck & fingers like bughattis How fast can you go On tracks real life I'm spittn lyrics like scriptures Got your paying tithes To rap minister Game god Playa of year Pimp for cemtury Ancient king Blown ganja tress My hands up ya Skirt I'm dicks in water My tracks fishing Every career Ever thought they was better Than the infamous PTRILLA phat beatz ent Got tracks blow ya ear drums Every club My tracks louder Than million sports cars How fast can you go Switch gears like pro I'm hitting lanes Breaking records Racing for the title For gold on espn PTRILLA Phat beatz ent Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment