HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bullet Proof


Bullet Proof I cried so many nights I cried so many years No guns no vest In middle of trap Counting stacks Hearing my songs every where Her body fine her looks meaner Her pussy good them killers need her Setting niggas up Getting them rubber bands up Most can't see she crook Stealing hearts stealing souls She's hells angel heaven demon She suck skin off penis While on my techno spittn fo mo doe She a foe family over everything That's all she know Beautiful body lost soul Don't care strip or shoot for the doe She killer she cold polar bear toe nails Walk the earth for the worth I cried so many nights I cried so many years No guns no vest In middle of trap Countn stacks Hearing shots every where Thinking why they wanna murder me Acting like they all never listened to trilla P Impersonators really wanna be me But they wasn't up all night Cooking weight while writing songs Slanging keys while making beats Risking they lives everyday in streets Getting shot at everyday just put cha whips on twenties Couldn't shoot back ain't have no straps Blood in ocean killers like sharks closing Cold cases sets ups frames for big faces Always happens to the greatest This goes out to trill geez In sports & music industry Most importantly the streets For who was just as good but ain't get That oppurtunity & those lost they life To jealousy success bring Especially my family never forget y'all They reason I go hard big money ball Chorus Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment