HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, May 5, 2012

KEEP IT TRILL I AINT DOWN WITH THAT WRITTEN BY PTRILLA AKA ISIAH MOORE


Niggas saving these hoes What about your family Family forgetting love each other No loyalty What about authority Agents & spies on they job Criminality Cruelty inhumanity killing humanity Eye for eye world is blind It's all insanity Criminals want get by at any expense Even if your life on line People love doing others What they don't like happening to them Whole world a hoax When truth can't stop sin And lies enslave globe to war People never see pain they cause Until it softens they heart Or happens to them in front they eyes Real black panthers Not scared terrorists We live in terror by police & gang violence They can take material things But leave my ppl lone We had enough domestic violence in USA They steal it back after we buy it Why try it my hustle why knock it The label got me feeln like mc hammer All people with me want millions But all them not cool with me I only got few gees & I dont mean money Refugee tryn get get home Where ever I belong Tired being held captive in north America cold war Tired being help captive beliefs of world Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment