HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Inception

Inception Change your mind Your only got one life live Only chance seek peace Is if you give peace People quick form opinions Over small dominions While I'm swimming In condominiums Using condoms Safe sex Always use protection Every time I see you My eyes undress you Wish you was my woman Wish I could have all you Wish I could complete your every need Wish my years with you worth every second All we really have is our memories May our souls mate May our spirits align eternally May your body be clean internally True rastafari Living for love Islanders Trapped in love From slavery bondage Spitting our struggle Over Platinum tracks Facts will always remain Insane Excuse me miss I pardon with gift Of spirit Forget gab Forget bagge From your past I'm your first Wont be Your past I'm in your mind like chip Does life really exist on other planets Ever had sex with aliens Ever felt like star Being in my presence I'm love of all presents on Christmas Kwanza My love greater Than baby first steps Learn rhythm of music in spirit harmonizing,vocalizing,singing,rapping,spitting, ,sexualising,ritualising,realizing You evolving in spirit once Words you never could reason Change your mind You only got one life live Live safe Be cautious Practice safe sex Use condoms While I'm swimming in condominiums Oceans, Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment