HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Syrian rebels

Most them are made
they want stop the war
Confused about who attack unaware of enemy
Mistaken identity behind enemy lines
We lost in world by cultural beliefs
What you see on t.v. Ain't what's reality
Many lied to brainwashed
Hard to accept those who sacrifice they  kind
For virgins in heaven luxury on earth
I cant get caught up in all that religion
But I respect the views of worlds kind
Immersed in reality lost by fallacies
Centuries of toture,rape,murder,slavery, worst human conditions
In house torture sex slaves
Government agents family members poisoning they kind
Just for piece the pie
Dictators tormented censored societies
Tribes to villages lost ancient messages
If i suffer as athlette & musician hoping align with worlds poor
but those war torn regions won't allow me to tour
Does that mean I'm mistaken for not fighting hard enough break
Through if I could change all these circumstances I would
border to border continent to continent
lost people less educated heavily playa hated
Held hostage for their bueaty we all gods children so
Why all foolery if I could say truth in every languages I would
So we could get this understood
I'm much more than child of hood
when forced into exile
Thoughts make any ppl wild
So they all set out settle score
Make sure they people never have
Suffer no more
when time comes what will you become
Rebel or synthesizer
Prize fighters or Suicide Bomber
In name of Allah shalom


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment