HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dreamland

Blued up trued up like who's up next
Chorus rx4

y'all don't wanna catch bodies
But I gotta live with that
Raised up lived by that like middle eastern
No choice had fire back
Mistaken by my dress code
I spit that clarity
I'm way more than god emcee
Whole world couldn't see
through all issues how solve every century
All misery mass slavery
tryn uplift people mind they wanna cage me
Industry wanna cast me but they views to small
Not into stereotypes or caskets
BECUASE cast that's racist don't have patients
To deal with mind people needing sculpting like vases
Why we catching cases cuz these circumstances never changes
so I'm draped in all blue mood cool like ring
Align with lost souls eternally




Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party
hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services.
@PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record
label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at
Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment