HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Miami Nights


No chorus


Not influenced by  popular opinion
Majority or minority
The world just is a disaster
So I smoke kush sip fine wine mixed with green tea
Balance my energies they don't gotta like me
Or love me this business not personal
They dont really love the person
So I flos over songs like clouds over continents
Trying not get touched weighed down
By confusion on ground
people assume cuz I'm sitting at beach with top models
Poppn bottles I'm rapper
Really just enjoin success of making it through struggle
Of geto hold onto memories let go
Don't let cha soul get weighed down by what we can't change
Live free let stress out like shots at range change views
so when you see me on stage
Rocking the crowd salute me like general
Cuz these positions power don't come easy
Celebrate good life with me
Please y'all refrain from negativity
Don't get caught up in societal beliefs
All that hogwash enjoy the view
Create your own view
These editors can't belittle you
Tryn censor the true
After all we been through
Lemme make song for you
Create a affordable shoe line for you
Make you my business partner
If not open a non profit
For all lost prophets
Lost legacies across seven seas
Nights like these is why I'm hottest emcee



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment