HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Crazy


Crazy

I started from the bottom
Black holes in bottom of universe
Headed to top like beyond heaven
When I spit a verse it's deeper than existence
Even god can't comprehend verses I drop
Even devil say hell is fiction
So when I spit it's like hospitals
Be patient lemme heal you from hurtn
Verbal therapy degree in Internal medicine
Poems are heaven sent
Told EM get on but prevent  cycles negativity going
Been in game so long feel like eye of black hole
Domestic violence universal karma hurricane
Like Carter I'm g like Woodson
Give world open heart surgery heart felt letters
In brazilian like I'm braille blind to my haters
Can't  hear all that hate deaf to gangs
No sign language unless you need guide
You ain't my dawg you leading me to get hit
 intersection won't gimme a erection lemme feel effection
Worlds nine wonder like lost species eternal message
Take your time cyphering the track
Better yet take a course in world humanities
Before you judge my path
I'm not perfect but I'm perfectionist
Environmentalist artists lost by sociestists,Racists,
Bent on harming me & my kind for big faces
Just get they dicks wet spray nut on faces
While innocent victims get facelifts
I make songs for they souls that never escape the scene
Haunted by past lives enemies
Ancient king stuck by worlds ideologies
It all ain't right but it all ain't perfect
Correctional facilities will set you up
But fail correct youth institutionalizing us
Ashes ashes dust to dust
This fake world wasnt meant for us
Brainwashed to love pain
We all couldnt see how solve all issues of humanity
Degreess for money making but not for world peace
Education only suffices those who willing listen
Wrote these songs in my mind while in court headed to prison
They don't need cage me digital plantation
Got us all trapped by facts we can't change imagine that
Crazy



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.
http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

No comments:

Post a Comment