HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chain Reaction(Zen)



Chain reaction

Chase your dreams
Live above schemes above scenes
Everything is what it seems
Never take advice
Unless use it change your life
Live above influence
Don't become endangered
avoid conflict
never corrupt spirit
Pray for less intelligent
create legacy not masterpieces
Hopefully all your master pieces create generation
Procreation civilization chain reaction

Ice pieces shine harder than bad boy
Cause hold hip hop genre rock hard like diamond dealers
Rock boy like African diamond drug lord
ain't in industry for all that non sense
I'm in game ball
I drop verses colder than fallen stars in universe
Labels wanna extort me
Phony artists copy cat me like protools
but this ain't cake walk told EM put cha cake up
the reason for all illogic become more than profit
15 years undiscovered mummy soon be dug up
For more than oil & gold but this ancient wisdom I'm giving
You won't find in university or any city
They tryn kill me cuz I'm gifted
donf need any profession to explain what's already written
They try confuse what's plain see with naked eye
Life a jungle so I'm humble no need complicate
Earth is heaven hell in disguise really y would god
Let us suffer in silence all these centuries
Or maybe all races couldn't see
The bind between all kinds having humanity stuck in insanity
Green tea yoga fasting rules don't abide by flawless
Cuz my life like yours mystery
Give world eternal knowledge hopefully they'll see
past reality luxury poverty it's all slavery
The cause is infinite reactions no evolution
lost by worlds ways I pray world change
Learn let others be



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.
http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

No comments:

Post a Comment