HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Friday, May 3, 2013

Rainbow After Rain

OOO OOO the world just don't know
I'm letting everything goooooo goooooo goo goo
When will they realize I can't take all that pain no mo
Please forgive me for sinning
I was hurricane to ppl who was eyes of my storm
They failed calm me down I need theraphy
Holla like industry my sofa
Can I be trill with y'all
Put yourself in my shoes
Imagine being top story on evening news
Portrayed wrong way
All you envisioned was piƱa colada smoothies &
Sun in shade tropical vacays
But they infected hood with aids
Shot our brothers led to our fathers
Took our mothers hated our sisters
The music couldn't help the reality
The protest couldn't change the fallacy
Looks like we all could see
Things wouldn't change
Y judge my culture my race
Let me live let me love you
Should I not be given second chance
Should your enemies not allowed to live
If we all misguided by intelligent designs
Lost on global translation causing fall of human kind
Ask yourselves y we all here
If we all can't live in peace
Sometimes I wish I tears in clouds
Fallen ancestors cry through rain drops
All that injustice makes my heart want to stop
Like crooked cops firing shots at my blackness
Like stars in darkness we to far away reach
Until they explore more than my speech
More than my culture my dress shoes on my feet
Toe tags John doe careers in streets
How we supposed cope with insane mentally
Take away your title now look at me
What do you see human just like you
That deserve respect to
So this songs out to those in rain washed away by
Thoughts of insane
Don't suffer in silence
We wasn't meant for evil
Made in gods image
Grew up in sin
Even Jesus was stoned
Now we all getting stoned
Race so high we to intoxicated to say hi
Pain behind smiles joy behind tears
Confusion amongst all ppl here
Do any y'all have answer to so called united nations
Built in wars
Now tell me is all that called for
You see my color but you forget
We all apart of rainbow after worlds rain




Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment