HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Friday, May 3, 2013

Out of my mynd

My house wasn't a home
Wasnt any love their
All I had was bad memories their
 for record I don't want talk about that incident anywhere
Cuz really I don't know
And all I know is ppl I loved
Won't let me live how I want
I try run away move away
Make peace but in still
She hates me
He plots murder me
Father y you never came to my basketball games
Mother y you never supported my music dreams
Dont be pissed I ain't make millions off my dreams
Or become success from having no degrees
You know as well as I do
Life ain't promised I tried hard
Tough economy we both unemployed
Don't yell at me
Embrace me I'm tryn make you happy
Things y'all both said to me
Made me want commit suicide
But I refuse to let my circumstances
End my opportunity
My visions was clear
Bur yet world full snakes
How could I ever trust anyone
When I got my hands on my guns
I'm out my mind
Can't sleep killers in my house
We live together aint that funny
Every body know but they refuse end the misery
I'm tired of whole conversation literally
Yea it hurts to not have your parents love you
Or alive and have end up finding out your family
Was your enemies held hostage for all eternity
All years my life this wasn't life for me
I ain't asked be misplaced at birth
Lied to tortured abused used for amusement
When my culture legacy was denied their heritage
Wish my ppl was alive see me living the life like stars on t.v.

RIP TO MY FAMILY I MISS YOU


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment