HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Friday, May 3, 2013

Take it easy

I love to see the smile on your face
Even if I'm facing another case
Write me everyday if I get locked away
Lord knows I'm tired of jakes & snakes

They cant blame us look how they raised us
So on that note I'm take it easy
Cuz life ain't promised for you or me
RIP TO ALL MY HOMIES & ABORTED SEEDS

Excuse me boys & girls the world is full of trickery
The entertaint meant industry or in the street is full of Sinnicy
Where on earth is their ever peace
Don't be so quick get caught up in these trivial non human
Devil worshipping statanic brainless superficial things
Sexoholics,drug addicts, money addicts, slave minded
Blinded by their lost heritage erased histories
When will they ever wake up and see the stars
Designed by heaven and our creator
Hopefully I won't have attend your wake
Why dress up attend your leaving hellish places
When our flesh is dressed disguising our heavenly souls
I know some things in my songs may sound wrong
But I don't have much time to write
BECUASE I'm trapped by life and it all ain't right
So cut off my right arm so I won't get left out
Will you hold my hand let's sing spirituals in trance
Until we metamorph out the worlds sin like cocoon
Hopefully you all turn to butterflies or light beams
And travel to heaven and leave earths dooms
Dont get caught up with worlds death chants
Practice peace cuz we it's blessing being alive
So I write my sinceriste thoughts faithfully
For all those who lost with no humanity no sprirituality
Those who suffer from having no conscience
Forgetting reason with themselves in mirror
Before they judge me
I ain't make this life
I was giving this world
So I'm make the best of it until I'm heavenly resting
May you all take it easy like coors this thoughts of fresh air
On me may we meet in our dreams when we sleep and procreate
A new universe where our imaginations make greatest
Nations like life zillions infinite years from NOW WOW




Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.showcaseyourmusic.com/PTRILAPHATBEATZENT

No comments:

Post a Comment