HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Friday, May 3, 2013

Uhuru Imane · Cal Berkeley
I said I quit no gavel cases full fresh faces & when we perish our faces be on them prints can u spend our lived in debt can we buy love $ is sin I'm angel dove in disguise what's promised can be taken so be I awake don't place me in type cast frozen in time antarctic ice cold industry like poker game played my cards right but these niggas was jokers not fuckn with expensive whips rip princess Diana & I don't wanna die for being exclusive get the clu put me together realize I ain't here for you I'm here for me & if they can't accept me as I am then blam blam watch me walk off the set faster then lam lam to many she eps in wolves clothes animal abusers so I call pet people cuz I'm vegetarian don't abuse me love if not don't then forget me no reason hate me my creator is reason y'all should thank me bcuz whatever he puttn me through is bcuz him same as y'all 2 I'm out alien world tryn rid me like let & this ain't trilogy but I'm keep it trill til I'm layn in field then I'll metamorph into zombie then eat flesh of all my enemies zoneeeee


http://globalgrind.com/music/birdman-lil-wayne-kimora-lee-simmons-set-tap-out-video-photos

No comments:

Post a Comment