HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Friday, May 3, 2013

Had Enough Written by @PTRILLA Of @PHATBEATZENT







Had Enough

I hope had enough of all them games & them lies
You think I want just get between your thighs
Y you listen to all them lies
Tell them ppl go somewhere else with they problems

I just want love you
Who care what they say
They don't wanna see us happy
They ain't got no swag
No personality
If love could be bought
I'd buy you all time
Want be with you all time
Never lose nights sleep
Making tracks to our matrimony
Like music sheets can I compose
Give you some notes so take notes
When the rumors get hectic let's hit coast
Yahct parties jet skis then toast
We ain't got time 4  all them lies
Lemme put smile on your face
Pop the case full new wine
Cuz lady you so fine
Forever will you be my valentine

Hope you had enough all them drama & spies
lemme ease your mind like fine wine
Take your time make sure you living right
When the drama start tell EM  uh uh good bye

Only person can make you happy is you
My love is all I have to give
I ain't with you for all they opinions
I want you show me how you feel
Take me where you always wanted to live
Tell me your secrets,desires,wishes,
I know you been hurt in the past
I assure you I won't do you like that
Them others lied to you just get best of you
They never loved you they was stressing you
I want the best for you
Hope you want same for me
Listen all songs on my cd
I made them for you
Now let's celebrate everyday like it's our anniversary
Lemme heal you from the hurtn
Let my hands be instruments to your body
Touch you in right places melodic therapies
Give me a chance that's all I'm tryn say
Lemme make u happy tell EM quit playaaaa hatnnn nnnnnnnnn

You prolly think I'm like them other guys
Open your eyes surpriseeeeeeee
now lemme make you mine
See everything is alrighttttttt








Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

Myron.Roy24@Gmail.com
CONTACT
ME LET'S NETWORK YOUR NETWORTH IS VALUE YOU PUT INTO YOUR NETWORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment