HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Triple Beam Dreams

Wuzup gangsta gangsteets, thug thugetts, playas playettes,
Get it Get it get it get it get it get it get it
Ball hard anyway get hit get back up

never stop drop never fail never quit get hit get back up
As long ad my heart beat I'm make my franchise worth it all
In gym getting my team ready for next season
Lost championship bet next season we win
tough love like rugby player push your haters off you
make your goal like soccer player
Read through offense defense push work stay legit
Been hard road alot hard times on best coast west coast
Needed dro erase bad memories & pain won't forgive
Them for hoe they did me but them tribulations & Troubles
Made me who I am it BECUASE them I go hard
They know who they are prison yard to ball court
So when you see me shining diamonds on big screen game night
representing my city its cause struggle I go hard

Chorus


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party
hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services.
@PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record
label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at
Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment