HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Training day

Y'all talking hard but y'all don't want do that time
Jodi arias area 51 all states hold up
if it came down to it would you really squeeze nine
Shaw shank like redemption lyrical prescription
Smoking on ghanja tryn liberate ppl mind like ghandi
Doctors said I got cancer i might die
I think not stronger than ox
plowing mind state of world
Im be in game like emit til all my tracks triple platinum
Phareel or til I'm on neptune on Pluto puffin ice shrooms
Racing on clouds vaporized kush
Or until I'm king like tut running nation like bush
killing air waves radio active waste




Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party
hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services.
@PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record
label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at
Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment