HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Starting over

in ring with realest hoping they feel this
If not kill this game made me lose my vision
Looking at reality I can't see a thang
I don't lost my brain
Cuz all I been through don't make sense
Had it hard on this lonely road
Lot obstacles in my way
Had swerve on EM
Ain't have time to share
Or care you hear the sirens blaring
Dodging haters in mclaren
Top speed pedal to medal
Shaking devils wanting me upstate
Staying on paper chase
Making plans buy new estate
Gotta get it all get it all
Alll y'all need ball or forget me
Devising motives run the city
This life I lived ain't easy
Been stepped on so long
Forgot what top felt like
Been at bottom so long
couldn't see success if it came
But I remain humble through my struggles
All my troubles reasons I gotta bublle
Even doe world make It feel like not soul love you
lost it all in raid like storm Feds swept my belongings away
Now I'm out this cage starting over
imported Italian sofas African tile
Thai roof kush vents I mean
I'm off kush lemme vent hah hah aaaaaaaa


Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party
hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services.
@PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record
label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at
Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment